|Introductory Special: One week unlimited||$30 valid one time only|
|5-class card||$85 valid for 2 months||$70|
|10-class card||$160 valid for 3 months||$130|
|20-class card||$280 valid for 3 months||$240|
|Meditation||$10 drop-in; free of charge for class card holders|
|Private Sessions||$360 for 4 x 1 hour sessions|
- All prices include taxes.
- We accept payment by cash, Interact, Visa, Mastercard and personal cheque.
- Please contact us for more information about private sessions, semi-private classes and corporate packages.
- Please read our studio policies and protocol below or download our Policies and Protocol document.
- Payment – Shri Yoga accepts cash, cheques, debit and credit cards. There is a $25 administration fee for returned cheques.
- Refunds – All class cards are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Injury / Illness – Class cards cannot be frozen unless the card-holder is injured or suffering from a long-term illness and is advised by a physician that they must stop practicing yoga. In thecase of injury or serious illness, the card-holder must inform the studio by email or voice message.
- Card Extensions – 5, 10 and 20 class cards cannot be extended for travel under any circumstances. Five-class cards last for 6 weeks and 10 and 20 class cards last for 3 months. 3-month unlimited card-holders are permitted one extension to a maximum of 14 days for business or personal travel. The card-holder must inform the studio of his/her absence prior to leaving. Class cards are automatically extended to reflect days that the studio is closed.
- Transferability – Each class card is eligible for one class to be used by someone other than the card-holder before the expiry date of the card. Unlimited cards are eligible for up to 3 classes to be used by someone other than the card-holder.
- Receipts – Receipts will be issued via email upon request. Please inform the teacher at the time of purchase if a receipt is required.
- 1-year unlimited class card policies: Class cards are valid for one year from date of first class. Cards are non-transferable and non-refundable. Card holders are permitted one extension of up to 14 days in total for business or personal travel. The card-holder must inform the studio of his/her absence prior to leaving. Additional card extensions due to studio closings, class cancellations or personal reasons (travel, injury) cannot be made. 10% workshop discount does not apply to Immersions, retreats, training or guest teacher workshops.
Class Schedule Policies
- Substitute Teachers – Shri Yoga reserves the right to allow teachers to find appropriate substitute teachers as needed.
- Cancellations – Class cancellations due to inclement weather or other emergencies will be put on the website and on the voice mail a minimum of 2 hours before the class is scheduled to begin.
- Pre-registration is highly recommended for all workshops and last minute acceptance will be based on availability. All workshops must be paid in full before the day of the event.
- Cancellation requests must be received in writing a minimum of 48 hours in advance of the workshop to receive a refund less a 20% administration fee. No refunds will be offered less than 48 hours before the event. Late arrivals will not be permitted to enter workshops more than 15 minutes after the beginning of the workshop. No refunds will be given for late arrivals who miss their workshop.
Please Note: Immersion and Teacher Training programs will have specific registration policies noted on their flyers.
In order to support your yoga practice and to respect the experience of your fellow students, we ask that you please observe the following guidelines for all classes and events:
- Punctuality – Classes begin on time. Please allow adequate time to ensure you are in the studio and on your mat by the time class begins.
- Availability – Schedule permitting, the teacher will be available 30 minutes before the start of class for questions, etc.
- Late arrivals – Please wait outside the studio doors until the centering and chant have ended. Come in quietly and settle quickly for the class.
- Food – Eat lightly 2-3 hours prior to your practice. Do not bring food into the yoga studio.
- Water – Use only water bottles inside the studio.
- Shoes – Remove shoes and leave in the designated area as you enter.
- First time students – Advise your teacher before class if you are new, have an active injury, medical condition or are pregnant.
- Cell phones – Ensure your cell phone is turned off while in the studio.
- Props – Remember to pick up and neatly put away props used during class.
- Leaving early – If you must leave early, tell the instructor in advance, place your mat near the door and leave quietly before Savasana (the final relaxation pose).
- Lost and Found – Lost and found items will be kept for 2 weeks. Please ask your teacher about lost items.
Thank you for honouring these guidelines. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.